Affordable Rates and Scenic Mountain Views
Fairmont Hills RV Park offers stays for every type of traveler – what kind of RVer are you?
Fairmont Hills RV Park offers quiet, neighborly living and is convenient to retail stores, restaurants, and all services. You owe it to yourself to discover the delightful difference in wild, wonderful West Virginia.
West Virginia’s low cost of living makes this park’s affordable rates ideal for all kinds of wanderers.
- Are you a Snowbird traveling between New England and Florida…and back again? Stop here for a while. We’re just about halfway!
- Are you a digital nomad seeking a quiet lifestyle while you do your internet work? We have WiFi!
- Are you looking for an affordable, fun family vacation? You’ve come to the right place!
Treat yourself to cozy comfort.
Every level, gravel-paved RV site offers full hook-ups, including…
- Back-in RV sites, 3 sizes to choose from
- Trash pick-up
- 20/30/50 amp electric service
- Free WiFi
- Smooth gravel roads
- Security cameras
- Laundry facilities
- Dump station
- Pet-friendly – 40 lb maximum
*Coming soon – Pavilion with picnic tables and fire pits*
BACK-IN SITE RATES